Currently "OUT OF SPACE" - 4 and a half years of blogging has occupied 1GB worth of free storage space.
I REFUSE TO PAY FOR EXTRA SPACE, soooooo....
farewell marieannoysyourbananas.blogspot.com :'(
I can't decide where I should go to next. Livejournal? Wordpress? Xanga? Tumblr? Or should I create a new email address and stick with blogger?
I hate decisions.
In a way, I suppose this change will be refreshing. I just finished A levels, my JC life has come to an end, I completed SATs...
Speaking of SATs - it was a pity I didn't get to study. Was struck with the terrible sleeping monster curse the past 4 days. Also, during the actual test, the stupid aircon in hwa chong was blowing directly at my face which gave me immediate, terrible rashes on my cheek.
I had to keep slapping my face because it was so itchy during the paper :/
My way of saying - if I do badly, the conditions were terrible. HAHAHA.
Buying my story? :D
Also, I smartly thought of two ways of explaining my SAT scores to my mum, who wasted $81.50 on the test.
If I do BADLY:
You see, I am naturally unintelligent. This only serves to prove how hard I have worked the past two years to accomplish whatever I have.
If I do WELL:
No explanation needed - MUMMY YOU GAVE BIRTH TO A GENIUSSSSS!
Will pop some champagne and toss confetti if that happens - but I doubt it will.
Oh well, the only comforting thing is that the invigilator was cute! Hehe.
Okay I was making collages of the cruise trip but I guess those will have to be uploaded on my new blog! Hopefully I can think of a better url than this one, haha. Tell me if you have any suggestions for a blog name!
No comments:
Post a Comment