Thursday, December 6, 2012

I tried

I tried starting a new blog. I really, really did.

Tumblr is pretty but you can only upload one picture at a time (SO ANNOYING), wordpress is too complicated for me because I am a computer noob, Xanga sounds weird and I don't want to have a weird-sounding blog name...

not like marieannoysyourbananas is any better than Xanga but you get my point.

God, it's been like two weeks and I haven't blogged properly

MY SOUL IS DYING. I SWEAR IT IS.

(I kid, hope you didn't believe me!)

All in all, I'm a blogspot girl. Four years of blogger and I'm too used to the layout, the comforting orange logo and my blog name.

Urgh, I shall have to figure something out soon because a part of me feels rather empty.

On the bright side, I am going to be making nice christmas cards for lovely people this christmas because........ I DON'T NEEDA STUDY HEHEHEHEHE!


No comments: