Thursday, November 29, 2012

BACKKKKK - 2kg heavier and completely unprepared for my SATs tomorrow.

Despite religiously gym-ing for 1.5 hours everyday, marge and I are v. fat now.

CANNOT WEAR MY PROM DRESS ALREADY! ):

That's what happens when you either get a really good buffet spread or fine dining (2 starters, 1 and a half mains and lots of desserts) for every meal.

But God, almost everything was an epicurean delight (must use an SAT word!) and the service far exceeded our expectations.

Will post pretty pictures once I'm done with SATs tomorrow. Seriously gonna fail - haven't touched trigonometry or geometry since JH4 and barely studied for math or english. Every time I opened my book I would fall asleep :/ Some things never change.

There wasn't much to do on the ship but it was great relaxation and a getaway I desperately needed. Slept like a pig and ate like a mother pig.

My idea of a holiday <3 div="div">

No comments: