Chicken drumstick arms ):
Are fat arms genetic? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna grow up and have my mum's arms >:(
But I have muscles hidden in that arm....somewhere.
Compulsory sister shot to commemorate Sisters' day!
Marge is annoyed because joan didn't want to bend lower and she got half her face got cut off HAHA.
Sisters' day was kinda fun! :D Except Joan didn't wanna camwhore cause she said she looked bad (will not bother to refute that hehe) and was grumpy cause she had a flu.
This is her idea of revenge
If you can't see, she commented
Marie-Therese pang: "I think I look nice hehehehe"
To be perfectly honest, i did say that HAHA.
BUT
that's cause I usually look worse!
Anyhoos, I presumptuously decided it's her turn to treat us next!!! Yay how fun :D We get to pick the restaurant.
On a very SAD side note, I happen to look EVEN MORE like I'm from China with my fringe.
Adelia started laughing when I walked to class
"I couldn't recognise you! You looked like a china scholar!"
And Joan briefly mentioned
"Omg The, you look like you're from China"
Which of course, made me mildly depressed. Double whammy in a span of less than 6 hours. China people have fringe is it? ):












No comments:
Post a Comment