Sunday, July 1, 2012

Post-exams mood

It's officially exactly 18 weeks till As :O

And I hate that i'm still in the POST-EXAMS mood.

The kind where you feel is your God-given right to laze around and watch movies, eat like a pig and do ANYTHING to avoid studying.

Except when you are in J2, there is

NO.SUCH.FREAKING.THING.

Nuh-uh. Tomorrow will be a productive day.

Some of the good stuff that happened between thursday till today.

1) AWESOME MOVIES

Had every intention to go for a run after my last paper but Titanic distracted me and stole my heart.

I knowww, I'm so backdated. It was my first time watching it and I loved it.

Brilliant storyline, brilliant acting, brilliant chemistry. I think it's gonna be on my replay list.

There is just one thing that baffles me. I watched Shutter Island and Inception previously...

Leonardo in Shutter Island

Leonardo in Inception

both were great films but.... all I could think of when I was watching Titanic was HOW COULD SOMEONE TURN FROM THIS 



to look like an old man?!?!?!

Jean and I couldn't stop swoooooooning (okay fine, mostly me) over his charming boyish-ness and that sparkle of mischief coupled with undisguised good looks.

Damn, let me proclaim my love here: Leonardo Dicaprio is HOT HOT HOT.

Zac Efron, on the other hand, has progressed so much since his High School Musical days.

HEHEHEHEHEHE *pervy moment*

Ooops, so distracted.

Other movies I watched

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

Lighthearted, good humour with damn hot lead actors/actresses

though I'm totally against being so promiscuous.

Marge and I cannot agree which is better: No strings attached or Friends with benefits


Storylines are basically the same - Sex Friends who fall in love in the end. Duh.

I don't think I've used the word DUH in agesss. Hahaha.

My opinion that Friends with benefits is better is slightly biased since I am currently against Ashton Kutcher who ditched Demi Moore who is now depressed and looking anorexic ): Poor thing.

Speaking of which, I also watched

Indecent Proposal

Not toooo bad, a little slow-moving for me but good enough.

Makes you question morality and what is important in life.

2) EXERCISEEEE

Exams somehow always mean putting exercise on hold and letting the fatzzzzz pile.

Not good.

So it felt really awesome when I walked with daddy in the park on saturday and we talked about my future and uni courses and ran later.

I'm determined to strike a perfect balance between exercise and studying over the next two terms before As.

3) SHOPPING 

And I believe I blogged a little about my shopping trip with maria (pictures still not transferred from the camera) and praise and worship with Jean.

If you're really bored and have nothing to do,

WATCH TITANIC.

It's a classic. 
Or read classics. Pride and Prejudice, books by Oscar Wilde etc

and anything by (most) Indian authors.

Newfound love and respect for their particular style of writing.

Think along the lines of


Wonderful, wonderful books that should keep a bored person occupied for a while :)

No comments: