Keep going.
Now is the time to don the often detested nerd specs and let your brain cells exhaust themselves (in a good way) from studying.
It is the time to come up with a comprehensive study schedule and find out your areas of weaknesses, book consultation slots with teachers and keep studying productively.
It is NOT the time for self-loathing and feeling inadequate.
If you did well, congrats :D You probably deserve it. If you didn't perform so well, take it as a wakeup call.
I'm restraining myself from cursing and feeling guilty for not putting in enough effort for CTs because I know I should be focusing my attention on improving instead.
If anything, I feel my shittyass results could possibly be a blessing in disguise to rid me of my complacency and start studying PROPERLY.
It can only go upwards from here.
I don't deny it feels so bloody overwhelming. All the subjects require so much time and attention and there is really no easy way out. There is content to master, tutorial outlines to submit, homework and on top of that, I have to complete my H3 asap for my first draft review. I'm nowhere near done.
I am in no position to be sound so preachy given how I'm mostly disorganized and unmotivated but I only intend for this to be a message to anyone who feels upset/disappointed over CTs.
No point crying over spilt milk. Focus on what lies ahead and I always believe if one has enough drive and determination to succeed - you will always be able to make it.
Hard work can make up for a lack of God-given intelligence. Well, most of the time. Mental willpower can push you to reach your potential.
I'm not naturally endowed with the best genes or a diligent spirit but I'm gonna try as hard as I can right now.
So ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE OUT THERE and may you be rewarded :) The journey will end faster than you think, so just push through and have no regrets.
17 weeks till As.
(And if all fails, I shall become an air stewardess. Not kidding.)
No comments:
Post a Comment