this is really disturbing but I need some kind of affirmation that I'm not a bimbo, NOW >:(
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
is this derogatory term bestowed upon me when
I WEAR NERD SPECS?
I know, i know, I've ranted about this before.
But it has become an officially serious problem in the way I present myself.
Is it because I whine too much? (Do bimbos whine?) Or because I speak in a completely unintelligent manner? (I hope it's not the latter :/)
Geez, it's tiring trying to find out why people's first impression of me is a bimbo when
I'M NOT ACTING/PRETENDING TO BE A BIMBO.
I wish I were but
baby, I was born this way.
I naturally exaggerate and whine and speak somewhat childishly and flip/twirl my hair excessively that probably gives a vibe that I have an IQ of 80.
Great.
So, if you are kind enough to understand I'm going through a quarter-life crisis,
please tell me your first impression of me.
(It's anonymous so I won't know who you are. Feel free to insult haha.)
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CZHGCM2
No comments:
Post a Comment