This month, I have discovered a few more blogshops and blogshop forums, and damnnn,
they are such addictive, time wasters >:(
Besides, looking at my bank account deplete its limited resources at such a scary rate is ...
well, scary, for the lack of a better word.
Anyhoos, I have convinced myself to give up blogshopping temporarily till exams are over :D
Approximately a week and 3 days. I can survive. I think.
To further convince my unwilling soul why I should stop shopping, I shall verbalize my thoughts here
1. I have barely worn half of the stuff I bought recently
2. Been a hermit so far this year and barely gone out, so really, I have no occasion to wear them at all.
3. I should be using the time spent on the computer to study
4. I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT BEFORE I CAN EVEN LOOK NICE IN ANYTHING
5. Recent obsession with crop tops and corsets are have met with strong disapproval from mummy "YOU CAN'T GO OUT LIKE THAT AH"
But weren't people in the stone age naked? :(
6. I'm poor
7. I'm probably making mummy poor
8. I can go shopping in INDIAAAAA tooooo! (So excited! :D)
9. I miss the joy of trying on clothes at an actual shop - Great singapore sale coming soon! :D
10. Probably not going to lose weight during exam time. Pfft.
YAY I feel truly convinced by my argument and less inclined to shop now :D
For all the shoppaholics out there, take me as your role model baby!
(Okay, don't.)
No comments:
Post a Comment