The whole morning we were preoccupied with getting ready (okay more like lazing around, trying to do yoga and eating excessive amounts of bread HAHAHA) but that wave of sadness doesn't hit you till the real performance is over.
It's incredibly surreal.
Indian dance has been a hugeeee part of my life. From my first national day performance in JH3 till now, it has been a long journey.
I've improved, cried, gotten countless blue blacks, choreographed dances, felt like giving up, became grumpy and stressed, screamed
and had the best time of my life.
I still can remember the euphoric moment when we got Gold with Honours for SYF. The moment when the air stops breathing, the clock stops ticking
and the rush of breath that escapes before the body heaves and collapses into happy sobs
and you know everything you worked for was worth it.
The moment when you know the blotchy redness in your face is pure gold and that pictures cannot capture the feeling of wanting to slice the air with a 10 feet split. But memories can.
Indian Dance 2012 <3
Yes, yes I knowww.
I look like a freak with Indian dance makeup.
Got called ORANGE PANDA okay.
Don't think insults can get any worse than that >:/
Murugan dance :D
and probably my last time on stage.
Jasmine my lovezxzxz :*
03 dancers ;D
God I seriously look like I have horse hair (Dry, frizzy, unkempt) here but I HAD to remove my two buns immediately after I left the stage.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIAAAA <3
Thanks for coming down and for the beautiful flower :) Thank you donavon for the flower too :)
Took an mrt back with my crazy makeup on and HAD SO MUCH FUN scaring people. AHAHAHAHAH :D
Just had to bring out that innately childish side at 11.30pm where I would whip my hair back and open my eyes real big
and God, did I look like a freakazoid.
Good times, good times :D
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment