This year has been so incredibly fast-paced, I haven't had the time to stop and smell the roses. Or doggy poo. Or my own poo.
Ya know, just rushing everywhere. Being perpetually ALMOST late for school. And sometimes actually late for school.
>:(
Butttt,
Aristal is going to be over in two days! :D :D I've learnt that I should really stop caring so much and stressing myself out over how the dance is going to look like,
because I seem to be the only one getting pimples over it. And that makes it a horrid, unfair deal.
Just live life and PARTYYYY baby! :D Yeah, that and go shopping.
I've also realised how much I miss running, so I'm gonna try to go lose some flabzxz soon. After I master my fiscal, monetary and supply-side policy.
And know about inflation, unemployment, balance of payment and exchange rate.
And write a decent essay on ASEAN and pre-WWII SEA and post-WWII SEA.
Which means I can probably wait about 50 years before I start running. Damnn, life grievances.
Anyhoos, I don't know why I have been so unfocused recently and I've spent so much time having a good laugh with Ellen Degeneres.
God, I think she would look really hot if she had a more decent haircut and clothes that weren't so masculine.
Watch the youtube episodes where she spies on her audiences' facebook accounts. Soooo hilarious :D
Only in America would they take a photo of their bare butt
and pose beside the sign that says "Hidden canyon"
"Your friend has a nice ladies' butt, I'll tell ya"
No comments:
Post a Comment