Saturday, December 24, 2011

BATAM! :D

 Woke up pretty early for our long day out! 


Marge took this picture of me and was like

"OMG THE! You totally have that morning look"

So I was instructed to turn to the side for a picture instead.

That's the tour agency at harbourfront centre. We got our package on groupon for $33. After tips and taxes, it was slightly over 60 bucks each (inclusive of seafood lunch and massage)


We were bored queueing.

And waiting for the boat.

Finally boarding!

Don't ask me why marge does the most retarded poses.

Okay wait. Actually you can ask me why.

And I'd tell you what I think I know.

Listening to music with Jean. The boat ride was kinda bumpy :/

Retarded pose. Again.




After our seafood lunch (Which wasn't too bad actually! We had crabs, crayfish, fish, veggies, sotong and soup. But each portion was really pathetic and the tablecloth was so oily) we walked around this little garden with fake tiny houses. Oh and the weather was PERFECT, no sun at all.

(Pretends to be a model)





Act cute smile.



Hehe favourite part- ONE HOUR FULL BODY MASSAGE!


SEXY PANTS!

Haha had to take off all our clothes later anyway.

But

LOVE MAH SEXY PANTS!

Yeah right.

Okay generally, Batam really has nothing much to offer. Or maybe it was because the tour guide brought us to the most crappy places to shop/in places they'll get commission.

Overall it was just kinda fun to RUN AWAY for a day on our own. First time going overseas without any adult supervision!

What can I say? I'm seventeen and so mature.

Now it's time to hit the clubs. I just need to figure out a way to get Jean's IC and go clubbing with her at the same time.

No comments: