Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hahaha sorry I haven't been blogging much, I've yet to post about the little Batam getaway Jean, Marge and I had. But I will. Soon.

Ahh I was looking through my old blog posts and here's what I found - My 2010 Christmas Wishlist.

Let's see how many santa gave me.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't deny it is natural to be greedy, so here's what's on my wishlist for Christmas 2010.

1) Nice skin. HAHAHAHA. Yeah that's top priority. [Uh, SO DID NOT HAPPEN]

2) Less crappy results. [Pretty satisfied with my results :D]

3) Gold with honours for Indian Dance for SYF. I'm wishing for this more on behalf of jean okay! Oh, the pressure. *dramatic faint* [WE DID IT BABY!]

4) More clothes!!! :D [Hahaha just take a look at Mummy's credit card bill from my online shopping sprees :D BUTTT! I share my clothes with my sisters. I'm nice :D]

5) To be more disciplined and less greedy. Fatness is the downfall of all men. Uh huh. And women. I'm a woman. Oh yeahhh. [I'm currently exploding like a balloon. Self-control = Totally non-existant]

6) To be HAPPYYYYYYYYY (: [I AM! :D]

7) To be a better friend to my awesome poopsie pies and a sweeter sister and less demanding daughter. [Hopefully achieved!]

8) TO BE LESS FLABBY!!! [*Jiggles arms and thighs* - Even flabbier now]

9) Dance better. [I THINK I IMPROVED A LITTLE! :D]

10) It's a secret :) [Uh, okay writing this was stupid. I don't remember what I wanted now.]


I love the person who invented the copy and paste key functions. #Justsayin'

Hahaha okay 2011 has been AWESOMEEEEEE :) It feels so queer to say the year is ending, especially since this year just FLEW past exceptionally fast.

Before you know it, I'd be old and grey. Or a cool, hip grandma :D

People say JC life sucks, but I'm actually lovin' it.

It just feels so...rewarding. Things went pretty smoothly for me and I feel so proud to have survived anything that was challenging (PW, SYF, Promos, YLTC etc.). I'm like, IMMA BIG GIRL NOW YOOOO!

Pictures of Batam tomorrow (or later today, actually)

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D Smackeroos and love!

No comments: