Maybe you're not sexy. Or little. But I still hope 2011 was good to you and 2012 will be even better!
Did I ever mention my 2011 was AWESOME? Experiences that had their crappy moments (eg. PW, YLTC, SYF) always turned out really well and any obstacles faced then seem insignificant in the grand scheme of things now.
People say moving on to J1 sucks, but really, I liked it. A lot. Being 16 years old was fun and I'm glad I lived it to the fullest.
Kicked start the year with orientation!
Became a member of the ACT NERDY BLACK SPECS club.
Was tortured in boarding
Helped plan Jasmine and Ailin's surprise! (Only to get cake on my face by sneaky Jasmine)
Went through grueling, calorie-burning SYF dance practices and got our GOLD WITH HONOURS!!! :D
Celebrated Maria's birthdayyy :)
Had fun with the Indian Dancers :D
Did the NIKE RUN :D And stole lotsa free food.
Watched Macbeth :D
Cried when Mr Chee left
Starved for 30 hours.
Had fun!
Loved 03 (STILL DO!)
Had more class parties because we got AWWWWHSUM PMs (Tan and Teow) :D
Who gave us cake, sweets, chocolates, kinder joy and lollipops!
Survived PW!
Fell in loveeeee with Damon Salvatore.
Passed my 16 year mark.
Went for YLTC (Malaysia)
Did CIP in Cambodia
Booked tickets to Batam without our parents
And went to Korea! :D
GOD, that's quite a handful for 2011! Especially since it felt like the year just flew past so quickly.
Ahhh so many experiences this year that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.
Was talking to Ms Oon and Mr Lim in Korea and they said they hated the new year cause it meant the end of holidays and the start of work.
But NEW YEARS bring so much anticipation and so many promises!
Maybe my new year was spent in my tasteless yellow night gown and reading econs notes instead of kissing a random guy in New York Time Square.
Heck, or even watching fireworks at sentosa. Or on TV.
BUT....
I'M TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO 2012.
I've got big plans and big dreams and I'm going to make sure they come true.
Bring it on, baby.























No comments:
Post a Comment