Friday, October 28, 2011

5 words

It's really interesting to know how practically EVERYTHING can be summed up in just a few words.

An entire essay, object or person. In 5 measly words. Try it.

Joan asked me to describe her in 5 words and here's what I came up with (SO ACCURATE OKAY):

Dedicated
Driven
Self-obsessed
Worrisome
Fake [AHAHAHA inside joke. Still lovey dovey my sister very much]

In turn, she gave her opinion of what I was in 5 words

Carefree...okay wait I can't remember what else she said. HAHAHAHAHAHA. But the fifth one she said was

(Quite) smart - only sometimes

She JUST had to add the last part (only sometimes) so my ego won't go rocketing. That's what sisters are for yeah <3

I asked Jean to describe me:

Witty
Fun
Mood-swingy
Spontaneous
Loud

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cannot agree more on the mood-swingy part.

But yayy I'm fun :D :D

Then I got Sam, Jasmine, Erina, Huiling to describe me.

Crazy
Bimbotic
Fun
Goofy
Retarded
Whiny
Sexy
Intelligent 
(LAST TWO COURTESY OF LULU - THANKS BABE- but is actually not true)

I think I can actually sum myself up in one word:

WEIRD.

i swear. I know everyone has weird traits and I get highly insulted when people tell me to my face that I'm weird but

I really, really am.

For example,

I come up with stories in my head about everyone. I see a girl doing something strange and I'd immediately start narrating this story in my head about WHY she's doing it.
A smelly man on the bus? I'd be picturing his whole home and family scenario to explain why he's making my life so miserable with his smell.

WHO DOES THAT?!?! I'm sucha weird kid ):

Oh and I have the most strange dreams, which I often remember.

I do/say the stupidest things and immediately regret it. Like, WHY AM I TRYING TO CONVINCE EVERYONE NOW THAT I'M WEIRD?

I don't want to be weird actually, I wanna be

COOL 8D Totezzzz.

Got our results back today and was pleasantly surprised by most subjects :) Haha 53 WEEKS to my A levels!

Time flies, baby. Gonna picture spam tomorrow. Get ready to see 10 minutes of camwhoring glory in class. Oooh and 03's dressup party pictures and mabel's brother's wedding.

Omg do i sound like I have a life??

Hehehehe ;)

No comments: