Woman: Do you have the habit of saving money?
Me: Uh, sorry I think my bus is coming.
Woman: Have you heard of HSBC?
Me: Yeah
Woman: So which bank do you save with?
Me: POSB
Woman: Do you know the interest rates for POSB just dropped to 0.5%? So let's say if you put $1000 for a year, you'd only get $5. That's like, $0.60 a month! Not even enough to buy a packet of rice.
Woman: (continues despite my disinterest) But let's say you put your money with HSBC. Our interest rates are a lot higher because we're a __(forgot the word she used)___ bank. Our interest rate is 3%. You put $1000, after a year you get $300.
Me: No you don't. You get $30.
Woman: Huh? *pauses and presses calculator* OH YAH! Sorry sorry. $30.
Me: I think my bus is coming.
Woman: (rattles on) So you see, with HSBC you get SIXTYYYY times more than other banks!
Me: 60?
Woman: Yah. You see 30 divided by 0.5 is 60!
Me: I think you mean 6 times more than other banks.
Woman: NO! NOT SO LITTLE! SEE! *punches calculator* 60 times more!
Me: Yeah, only because you're comparing the wrong thing. You either compare the interest generated, which is 30 and 5, or the interest rate, which is 3% and 0.5%. So what you're trying to say is HSBC gives 6 times more.
Woman: (damn blur face) HUH?
Me: Okay my bus is really here. Bye.
JUST BECAUSE I TAKE H1 MATH DON'T THINK YOU CAN CHEAT ME KAYYYYYYY.
Hahaha I think she regretted talking to me. But oh well. HOW CAN ANYBODY BE SO BLUR???
OMGOMG.
FAV PICTURE X1000000 BECAUSE I LOOK SO TALL.
Yijin says "Snow white and the six dwarfs"
HEHEHEHE. Nah, I just refused to bend down.
TALL PEOPLE GROUPPPP :)
Little red riding hood :D
THANKS JAZMINEEEEE :) For everything.
Lulu's just acting cute. Hahaha.
YAYYY LOVE 03 :)
We played cards and sang songs and mashed jelly with haagen daz. SO FUNNNN :D













No comments:
Post a Comment