Monday, October 24, 2011

Names

I know it's not nice to make fun of people's names.

And I think I am innately a good person who abides by moral laws.

Then again, I presume too much.

Anyhoos, I saw the funniest name today.

Name: Cheena

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Like, SERIOUSLY?! :D The parents are just....mean.

Okay I have to rant about something else.

MY ABILITY TO EMBARRASS MYSELF IS LIKE

UNLIMITED.

I didn't know which LT to go to today for a talk so I happily checked out all LTs. The first three were empty so I presumptuously sauntered into the last one thinking AHA! I KNOW WHERE THE CORRECT LT IS.

Walked in to a FULL lecture theatre despite knowing I was just ON TIME for the stupid briefing.

Saw a few J2 students in there and still happily WAVED. Dorothy Chua was giving the lecture.

Somehow i think the neurons in my brain are extremely DYSFUNCTIONAL.

Like seriously. I just couldn't make the connection.

Until the whole LT stared at me. Including Ms Chua. I JUST BARGED INTO THE WRONG LT.

And I was just standing there awkwardly going "OH SHITTTTT" in my head. So I apologized and ran out. I could hear everyone laugh.

End embarrassing story.

Okay, I'm grumpy and happy today.

EXTREMELY CRANKY because yesterday, I ran home from starbucks at 11.20pm, slept at 3.30am, woke up at 5.10am to get to school by 6.45am to continue rushing our WR.

#SadlifeofaJCkid

Amazingly, I wasn't even grumpy or tired in school. The real grumpiness kicked in on my way home on the bus where I fell asleep and banged my head so hard against the dirty window :/ And a smelly man sat beside me.

I'M HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY because our WR is PERRRRRRRRFECT :) To me at least. It really, really is. And because I can qualify for H3 which means I didn't fail history.

OHMYMAMAMAMAMA I DIDN'T FAIL HISTORY :D It's a miracle baby!

Oh did I ever mention how 03 always happens to get the MOST WONDERFUL, NICEST, LOVELIEST PERSONAL MENTORS? We're just incredibly lucky :)

WE LOVE MR TEOW AND MR TAN! :D

Munching on chocolate cake.
Which I ate two slices of.
I'm so gonna lose weight. Totally.

LET ME MAKE A DISCLAIMER FIRST. THE SPAMMAGE OF PHOTOS = MARIE THE OILY FACE FREAK.

THAT'S NOT MY FACEEEEEE!!!!!

It's the pimple gel face. I promise. 
So pardon my oiliness. Oily-ness? I can's spell well ):



Haha random photo in the morning that weikai insisted I take.

AILIN AND I!

AHAHAHAHAHA AILIN'S FACE SO AMUSING :D

Mr Teow and Mr Tan :D + a whole buncha girls.








JUMPSHOTS!!!!



Erina acting cute.

What's new? :D




We're a peace-lovin' class.


MAH GIRLFRIENDDD!

My. Mah. Geddit? Hehehehehe :D
Okay you probably don't.



STRANGE LITTLE THING.



Hiding the (NOT OILY!) Pimple Gel Forehead.

No comments: