I have come to the conclusion with my great inferential skills that...
there comes a time in your life where you just sit down and reflect and WHAMBAM!
Suddenly it hits you.
You get your priorities straight in life.
I'm really, really glad I got this epiphany during August and hopefully it isn't too late to start studying for Promos and A levels.
Seriously, who DOESN'T enjoy doing something better with their time instead of learning about market failure, some lousy chromosomes or sukarno and suharto?
But as wisely put by MM Lee, "Chinese value the deferment of present enjoyment for future gain."
*nods vigorously* I honestly couldn't agree more.
Of course I believe in striking a balance. You must still learn how to enjoy life everyday. After all, who knows, the world might just come to an end soon and it'd be soooo sad if you lived life unhappily.
Like, I LOVE SHOPPING. I'm not going to think of saving for a rainy day before buying stuff. Why deprive myself of joy?
For me, I've found inner peace while studying.
TEHEHEHEHEHEHE >:)
Ya jealous? Ought to be.
Okay I HATEDDD studying to the core up till august. It was the most tedious, boring task I believed existed. Heck, I'd rather mop floors than study.
Today, though, studying in the club (though i slept there unglamly for a good hour or so) was so....
Spiritual?
Haha. It felt relaxing, even. Fine, maybe because I'm not putting enough effort, but
IT'S A START.
And I'm so bloody proud of myself...
shall buy a few more pieces of clothes online. Hell yeah.
**** OMG NOOOOO. FEEL SO BLOODY CHEATED. MY HAPPY-STUDYING MOOD WAS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR ONE DAY. While studying today my grumpiness returned in full force and once again, studying was the most disgusting chore that existed.
WHY LIKE THAT? ):
No comments:
Post a Comment