Friday, September 16, 2011

Examophobic

OWIRG-92I4-3I59Y-QI1OJGEPIJT23RJ-19I2R-20I

That's totally a code for "OMG I'M SO SCREWED RIGHT NOW HOW AM I GOING TO PASS PROMOS?"

It's just this gut feeling you suddenly get and you're less than 2 weeks away and still have shitloads to memorise...

all you can think of is to quit school.

How can all that weird, useless information get into my brain? My brain is already full from memorising all of ANTM's winners and what gown the Ms Universe contestants wore and what tops my shopping list.

And the naughty tuition kids names. Teaching 16 primary 2 kids is no joke man. OMGGGGG, BLOODY EXHAUSTING.

They're noisy and annoying and I play obvious favouritism to this chubby little boy who comes up to my side and tells me another boy spat saliva on his face. HE. IS. SO. ADORABLE.

I reassured him by telling him he has beautiful skin and he wouldn't get pimples. Also informed him to "help yourself to the chips"

I just love chubby little single-lidded boys. It's a weird fetish.

Bribing them with potato chips certainly helped though. Feel v. v. proud of myself for remembering to buy a bribing tool. Everyone was enthusiastically volunteering to read just for that one pathetic piece of Cheddar Cheese Lays.

Bah. Kids. So gullible.

No comments: