Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Last Day

I absolutely DETEST the last 4 hours of a sunday simply because the KNOWLEDGE of returning back to school and the cycle of little sleep and a lot of work IS NOT APPEALING AT ALL. >:(

Even more so, the sunday of a holiday.

It's so annoying because you're used to waking up late and eating at random times of the day and all of sudden, you're forced back into this mundane, disgusting routine of waking up at some unearthly hour and trotting school with sleepy eyes and going home when the sun has set.

Oh yeah, and totally because I love rushing homework and getting 5 hours of sleep. Not.

But as moody cash always proclaims

"Stay POSITIVE, yeah?"

Totez. Maybe I'd lose weight in school. I totally need to go on a diet now ): STOP ME IF I'M OVEREATING KAY. I'd love you loads.

No comments: