Thursday, June 16, 2011

I WILL LOSE WEIGHT!

OFFFF to a 30 hour famine camp tomorrow! :D Meeting mabel and maria for a hearty macdonalds breakfast, eggcitedddd!

I'm kinda scared for myself wondering how the hell I'd be able to survive :/ The longest I've gone without food for this month of june is like,

4 hours.

Completely serious.

My hunger pangs come very frequently. But y'know, I shall be putting myself in the shoes of some family called Digamon in Philippines because I'm cool like that. HEHE.

And also because I have an ulterior motive of trying to lose weight.

But let's focus on my generosity in spirit now.

I was packing my cranberry body shop soap (THANKS JASMINE FOR THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT - LOVE IT!) and my body shop moisturiser and two face masks (one for me and maria to hydrate our skin at night)

and mummy was like "I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE REALLY POOR FOR ONE DAY?"

Me: Uh yeah, so?

Mummy: Go and take a bar soap to use instead!

Will blog about my amazing starvation/poor experience when I come back. Hehe.

No comments: