Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!

How many of you

were ever told by your grandfather that you are fat?

Cause Jean and I were victims of that. My GRANDFATHER TELLING US WE'RE FAT. Omg how embarrassing.

Must be because indian dance stopped! ): But we made a pact to run everyday after CTs <3

I think my whole family perpetually annoys each other about our weight. It's in the genes.

Joan: I fail the pencil test! (If you put your legs together - knees touch- and a pencil can't drop in between the hole in your thighs, you fail the pencil test)

Mummy: But you pass the log test!

Joan: Huh what's that?

Mummy: Because your thighs look like logs *laughs merrily*

HAHAHAHAHAHA, LOVE MY MUMMY.

But joan has a mean streak in her too.

Joan: Mummy! Your skin on your hand is so smooth and soft.


Joan: Looks just like a pig's leg.

Hehehe.

Okay mean jokes aside, famine camp was pretty awesome. I can't believe I survived not eating for 35 hours.

CRAZYYYY MAN. Pretty inspiring BUT THEY CHEAT MY MONEYYYYYY! Didn't give us dinner. Hmmph.

Never knew there was such a thing as

WE DON'T HAVE RICE.

But i liked my group a lot! Out of over 80 groups, maria, chinghan and i were in the same group! Amazingggg <3
It was great catching up with mabel!



Love,

Digamon
Philippines

No comments: