Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WORST HOLIDAY EVER

It's unfair what life throws at you sometimes.

Like, PIMPLES -throws- and KABOOM!

The next thing you know you have like, a freaking colony of them residing on your forehead.

And joan sucks.

Me: *putting on a hydrating mask* Joan, my skin will go back to its original state soon right? *looks hopeful*

Joan: Actually, no leh. I don't think so. Your skin already went down the drain.

So much for encouragement. Or white lies, for that matter.

It contributed to my depressed level which is 103948204029 now.

I also happen to be growing fatter. Okay that's partly my fault but STILL. Kenasai.

I usually don't whine so excessively about my life. But that is what happens when life throws you...

PIMPLES.

Urgh.

On a happier note, took awesome pictures with ailin during PW. Hahaha.








UNGLAM definitely.

But very very fun :D

No comments: