Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mishmash

It's pouring over here and I have no inclination to go to church in such crappy weather ):

I'm also contemplating if I should go to school tomorrow. I really can't afford to miss any more lessons but... HOW THE SHIT AM I GOING TO FINISH MY (three weeks accumulated) HOMEWORK????

I swear, the school expects too much sometimes. CCA 5/6 times a week, homework every freaking day along with lessons and other crap.

KENASAI. It's as if the school thinks we don't need to sleep or something. Screw you man.

Pictures from my 8.1 MEGAPIXEL PHONE. It's the only reason why I don't mind it.
                              
This photo reminds me of how I was pursing my lips, thinking if I should bother copying notes down during lit lecture when Mr Whitby went
"Marie, why are you looking like fish?"

Well, I guess it's genetic.

Daddy's 51st birthday. SOOOO OLD. Hahaha.

Lulu wearing a printed hairband. *faints* Never thought I'd see that day.

Kengyan and donavon being unglam ahbengs. As usual.

Maria and I in the library on the day I was sick and disgusting looking.

MY PRETTY JH INDIAN DANCERSSSSSSSSSS BACKSTAGE JUST BEFORE THEIR SYF :)

I once went "Ooooh! My JH so cute!"
And someone said "Why are they YOURS?"

I don't care. They just are. Heehee.

Went out with jean on friday after school for frozen yoghurtttttt! :D

See what I mean about the school thinking we don't need to sleep? OUR EYEBAGS ARE HORRID.

LOVE YOU SISTERRRRRRR. <3

No comments: