Saturday, April 16, 2011

WHY PALLAVI IS SO AWESOMEEEE,

1) She lets us all go to her house for a DELICIOUS, YUMMY BELT-TIGHTENING DINNER :D


2) She has a SUPER NICE, FRIENDLY, HOSPITABLE MOTHER!

3) WHO COOKS AMAZING FOOD


And the garlic bread, pizza, curries, capsicum with potato and cheese thingy, chicken...

And she lets us all eat like giants without feeling like we're being greedy pigs.

Which we are. Kinda. Heehee. 

4) And lets people like Geetika sit like an AHBENG. HAHAHAHAHA.


5) She has an ADORABLE sister.


Lastly.............her surname is PANDA!

HAHAHAHAHA.

I still remember Tan Chor Yean asking me last year
"How come you know the panda?"

:D

ID EXCO '10 is LOVE! (Plus Vi and Sangee who ran away already :( )

Heehee had an awesome time today, I'd be devastated when the whole batch graduates/steps down.

TAKE ME WITH YOUUUUUUUU.

Or i can quit school. And find a husband.

I like the second plan better. Ooohyeahhh!

No comments: