Thursday, April 7, 2011

UPHOLDING THE LEGACY

It's really imposible to document everything on a single page. The early morning trainings, the late night rehearsals, the sweat, the tears, the blue blacks, the blisters, the blood.

All for that 7 minutes on stage.

But it was an experience that I WOULDN'T TRADE FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD.

NJID - GOLD WITH HONOURS

It was the best feeling in the world. Everyone just started jumping, screaming and crying. I'm so glad we didn't let ourselves and everyone down. I LOVE INDIAN DANCE <3 <3 <3

WE LOOK AWESOME.
Room for improvement, but STILL AWESOME.


And yes, I looked like a hideous freak. Indian dance makeup just refuses to look nice on me.
Or rather (and i quote joan) "I SAW YOUR SYF PHOTOS, YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT"

Only comfort is, JEAN LOOKED AS BAD.
HEEHEEHEEHEE.
Kidding.

NJID- Proud to be.
Just wanted to let y'all know that my feet are still red. Hahahaha.

No comments: