When I asked to eat a mango today my mum insisted I cut my own fruit.
"YOU ARE ALMOST SEVENTEEN!" she screeched. "OLD ENOUGH TO GET MARRIED AND YOU STILL CAN'T CUT YOUR OWN FRUITS?"
Haha okay, she didn't screech.
Anyhoos, I tried. And failed miserably.
Well, actually, I thought I was making great headway in the fruit-cutting department. Until my dad haughtily informed me I was cutting it wrongly and finished EATING his own mango when I was still cutting it halfway.
"HA! I FINISHED ALREADY"
I swear my dad has a competitive spirit of a 2 year old sometimes. Hahahahahaha.
And MY MUM.
Omg. She asked us to start praying for a good husband. It must be her obsession with having grandchildren.
I'm 16. I have better things to do with my life. Not to mention, if any of us ever gets a boyfriend, my mum will be the first one to freak out.
Hahaha okay anyhoos, I just cut my hair ): It feels weird. But I'd rather be practical since dance is gonna end really late for the next three weeks.
LIVE, BREATHE, EAT, SLEEP DANCE. SYF Gold with Honours, we can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment