Monday, March 14, 2011

Track meet part 2

Okay so if you know me, I AM AN AWESOME ATHLETE. (ALLITERATION!)

I RUN. Like a cheetah, baby.

Explains my gold medal and victory sign!

HAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT.

I RUN LIKE SHIT, AND I HAVE NO MEDALS TO SPEAK OF SINCE UH, PRIMARY 1.

But you know, I am connected on some spiritual level to MARIA, who RUNS LIKE A CHEETAH (for real), so THAT MAKES ME EQUALLY AWESOME!

I think.

Anyhoos, while I was busy taking photos of maria's triumphant moments (and wearing her medal at the same time), Miss Yeo came up to me and demanded a picture of her with the medal too!

Okay she didn't demand.

I was trying to sound more interesting.

Hahahaha i love ms yeo, she's adorable.


How many people have the honour of saying
MY BEST FRIEND OWNS THE SCHOOL IN SPRINTING!

But I played TUG OF WAR for solaris (SILVER MEDAL) which was quiteeee cool :D
Heeheehee. Except that the rope dirtied my shirt and smelt like shit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

No comments: