Saturday, March 19, 2011

Start of something new

Term 2 = SYF, No more boarding, Start of PW, Napfa, A NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT, Increased level of nerdiness, going home with maria

HOLY CRAP, SYF is in 2 weeks. I cannot even describe how scared I am for indian dance. It's like, some people haven't gotten it ingrained into their brains yet that this is HUGE and seeing them not putting in enough effort when dancing

ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF ME  >:(

Anyhoos I won't be staying in the hostel anymore. So for the benefit of those who intend to stay or whatever, here's what I gathered from personal experience. :D

PROs

- You stay literally a stone's throw away from the school, which means waking up one hour later

- Showering mid-day after pe = Having the bragging rights to tell everybody else they are smelly HAHA

- Morning breakfast at 6.45am when nobody is there feels pretty KICKASS. And it's easy to get a second helping.

- The uncle is willing to give you more fish for dinner if you ask nicely. Not the china woman though. She only likes boys.

- Sleeping before dance starts (gonna miss this so much)

- Helps you lose A BITTTTTTTTT of weight. I think. You probably won't have a tendency to snack on a 5 minute basis.

- The gym is pretty good.

CONs

- You do a shitload of sai kang (especially if you're in solaris)

- Attire, sigh. Basically you can look forward to wearing baggy tee shirts and straight cut fbts the whole time.

- Nobody calls you beautiful at night. Missedmymummy.

- You realise the disgusting amount of hair you drop. And you have to sweep it up.

- Washing your own bras and panties. Bleah.

- Changing your own bedsheets and getting booked for having a messy room.

- Running back to school in slippers is a dangerous affair.

- Having 10 minutes to eat something and shower before study prep SUCKS.

- You are unable to mask your face in peace. I thought I was very smart once and did my green tea face mask, except that I had to walk back to the toilet to wash it off and I bumped into 5 people looking like a green alien freak. Not a pleasant experience.

- Must always wear a bra. Not applicable if you're a guy.

- NOT ENOUGH FRUITS.

- My yoghurt and chocolate in the fridge got stolen.

- No aircon.

- There are creepy little thingamajigs flying around especially after it rains heavily.

- There may be a grasshopper on your bed one day. Just saying.

So you know, THINK CAREFULLY before you apply. It's a scary affair.

No comments: