Mark my words.
For me anyway, heehee. Because...
MARIE GOT A JOB!!!!!!! :D
I'd be working from 7 dec till 7 january, getting $1000 (and extra commission for what i sell). I'm looking into my crystal ball and I see moolah in the bank.
Ya know how good that feels?
I'd tell you when i get my first paycheque.
Though i kinda lied that i was 16 (when i'm still an immature 15), she hired me cos i apparently look old and (according to her) pretty.
Then i totally got this goofy grin plastered on my face and I was afraid she'd change her mind cos i looked completely retarded. But she didn't. Phew.
Anyhoos, i'm so excited but mummy thinks it was stupid of me to sign up for the job. "I'D RATHER YOU STUDY HARD" she berated.
Then proceeded to tell me how the lady is cheating me cos 1 month should end on the 6th January instead of 7th january.
Uh right. I just want my 1000 buckeroos.
Which is what jean gets for one scholarship.
Suddenly i don't feel so lucky anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment