Marge is heading off to Taiwan tomorrow and I am trying to bribe her with kinder bueno now so she'd buy good stuff back for me. She's a little gullible sometimes.
Did i mention i really like bags and clothes and we're the same shoe size honey? :D
Hahaha. I kid. *shifty eyes*
Anyhoos, it's my mummy's birthday today! :D
She amazes me. Maybe not in good ways always, but she's amazing all the same.
1) Popping out 4 kids with completely different personalities.
And in 3 and a half years.
Joan once said "You're like a mother pig" HAHAHAHA. Couldn't agree more.
2) She's incredibly conservative.
"Don't go out in this shirt ah! Especially if there are boys around"
"I had to throw a towel over you when you were sleeping on the sofa! Looked so disgusting. Your shirt is too low!"
"WHAT IS THIS? One daughter exposes the front, the other exposes her thighs!"
The list goes on...
3) She doesn't know how to operate a computer or camera.
"Uh...*points at marge camera* how do you turn this on? Which button to take a picture?"
4) She cannot lie for NUTS.
"Did you tell anybody about this?!"
Mummy: *Looks away guiltily* I cannot remember.
5) Her childish nightgowns.
Puffy white sleeves with a ribbon. Bright pink with flowers. Winnie the Pooh. Yeah, that's her style. Or it was on offer.
I'm betting on the latter.
But whatever it is, she's the sweetest mummy and I can get stomach cramps from laughing while talking to her. Love you forever (:
No comments:
Post a Comment