Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm demanding sympathy

Being home bound is sucking out my creative juices. Really. And it's not like I had much to begin with it so,
welcome to muhree's blog. If you can bear to read it, I classify you under the category of slightly weird :)

Well well, I've been running. Which is supposed to be a good thing right? EXCEPT I'M NOT LOSING ANY BLOODY WEIGHT.

And i'm running out of patience. That translates to anger. Anger translates to me eating mummy's peach cake at 9.30pm in the night >:O [Something I'm strongly against]

Not that it's really nice. I just have to eat cakes when I see it, it's some weird disorder. And peach cake just happens to be the only cake mummy can make. MARGE COME HOME FROM LONDON NOW AND MAKE ME MY TIRAMISU );

Another thing that is weighing my heart down (yes, i'm attempting to sound pathetic) is my UGLY HAIR.
I hate it. And it is upsetting me.

I'm such a whiny bitch. On the bright side I've read The Crucible which made me go HOLY MOLY MY VOCABULARY IS QUITE SHITTY. (rhymes! :D)

I swear. The first few pages will just make you go HUH? Until you realise you're reading the Introduction, which is wholly unnecessary. Just skip to Act One and prepare to waste 1 hour checking up the dictionary for words you don't know.

It's a pretty good book though (: Except you'd feel like slapping that stupid Abigail girl.

I'm done with LA compre too! :D That makes me feel better about myself. By a notch.

No comments: