I wish someone would do me a favour and find the stupid bird in the park a partner to mate with.
Just to make it shut up. Because it's seriously disturbing my sleep > :/
I hate birds.
Read The Kite Runner yesterday and it was such an awesome book. Omg, slept at 2am and cried like crazy reading it.
Well anyway, had an awesome lunch with the aging folks by myself :D Sometimes I wonder what's it like to be the only child. Boring, I bet.
Just wasted 3 hours of my life packing up the house a little, and threw 3 full bags of used paper into the recycling bin :D Joan would be so proud of me. She's crazy bout saving the earth. She even adopted mummy's damn weird habit of peeling off a part of the tissue paper.
I have the most disgusting hair now.
Going shopping with maria on monday and watching a movie with mabel and maria on tuesday. Exciteddd :D
Something to look forward to in my mundane life, which you would have observed by the retarded way i talk about things which are so insignificant.
No comments:
Post a Comment