Your parents didn't name you Betty I love Sushi. Or maybe you're just trying to hint that your crush should bring you out for sushi? I dunno. In any case, it's GROSS. Try the mysterious approach.
Or John Mojo Boomz. All you seem like you're doing is trying to imitate the powerpuff girls. You know, Mojo Jojo the Evil Monkey. Though I kinda liked that dude.
Stuff like Nicholas Bieber - ALL THE MORE SHOULD BE PROHIBITED. Because, truly, that would be as gross as me changing my name on facebook to Marie I am HOT.
Now, I bet you'd feel equally disgusted by that notion as me.
Everything was calm and peaceful, and one day you start seeing all kinds of strange names on facebook. Hits you like the Bieber fever and it is an eyesore ):
Not bieber though, how can you think someone like that looks bad?
Aww, then again, maybe it's just my raw spot for adorable faces.
AND THIS MAN
IS MELTING MY HEART.
He acts in the show Here Comes Ajumma which I'm currently addicted to. Anyhoos, he is in love with this older, uglier looking woman. And his crush on her is just SOOO SWEET <3
Liking someone because of their personalities, not caring about their status or looks? It just makes him HOT HOT HOT.
I'm not bothering to find out his name. Because it doesn't matter.


No comments:
Post a Comment