Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm doing my homework in school, being an angel (so far) and eating considerably less.

My life is perfect. HAHAHA.

Except for one crappy math teacher who already hates me. He was like calling out names and everyone's names were called already except for me.

So i told him that he didn't call my name. After he asked what's my name, he barked,

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHY SHOULD I CALL YOUR NAME?"

I was like Huh? But if not I'd be marked as absent what.

And he said grumpily "So? Then your name is just not ticked, that's all. Class, I'm passing down the name list, write down your phone numbers"

I said "Since I'm not present, I don't need to write my phone number"

"DON'T WRITE THEN DON'T WRITE LAH!"

It was so OMGWHATTHEPIANGZX. Turns out my name was at the top of the namelist and he was reading from the bottom and didn't get to my name yet. HOW WAS I TO KNOW RIGHT?

And fine, maybe I twisted the story slightly and made him seem more grumpy (Such is the power of writing) but the words are unaltered okay.

Hmmph. Still feeling petty.

Oh and about my watsons makeover THEY ACTUALLY REPLIED! Haha. Was pretty surprised. They said they'd inform me if i was shortlisted.

I miss going home with maria ):

No comments: