I think I'm a genius. I thought I forgot to bring my handphone and was whining about its lost the whole day cos i didn't have any reflective surface to look at then.
But when i went home, I couldn't find it!
Started being slightly panicky, so i called my phone using the house phone. Not a sound heard still. Damn, opened my bag and what do i see.
MY HANDPHONE WHICH HAD BEEN SITTING THERE THE WHOLE DAY.
Made me visit the stinky toilet so many times for nothing ):
I miss jasmine so much cos she hasn't been in class for the whole week, which sucks balls. And i missed her orientation walk in cos we were supposed to visit our grandma who has been in hospital )):
Sorry jasmine.
Homework for the week is surprisingly little! :D Yay!
Oh during chinese lecture today, wen lao shi said that people view life differently and she singled me out and asked me what i would say to describe life because i always look so happy.
And i was like "生命就像一朵花". HAHAHAHA. Such a ridiculous and embarrassing description. But she didn't get my sarcastic meaning behind it and went "是阿!它是不是很香,很好看?" Which made me laugh even more. Amusinggg.
No comments:
Post a Comment