Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Transformation to a nerd

HOLY CRAP.

Guess how much i spent in two WHOLE days?

50 cents.

Yes, fifty freaking cents. This must be the record of the century! *does a jig* Am i like keeping up with my resolution to spend less or what? :D

To be honest, I brought salad from home. BUT, it still marks a major major achievement in my discipline and I am immensely proud of myself that I shall give myself another facial tonight [: Ahh.

Okay and the fact that maria has track so often now is really helping! And uh, maybe cos our weight will being taken on wednesday too.

Eee, honesty totally makes me sound so much less disciplined.

I'm pigging out at home though ): Can't help it with temptations surrounding me.

OH and for the first time in my life, I am actually GENUINELY interested in a topic. It's about the use of prosthetic limbs and whether they should be allowed to compete in the olympics.

I actually came home and did RESEARCH on the FIRST DAY OF THE ASSIGNMENT. *faints*

But at the risk of sounding like a complete nerd, hell, i REALLY like the topic.

No comments: