It's really amazing how time just flew by this year. It's like one moment there is orientation and the next thing you know, you're crying in chinese cultural camp.
Fine, maybe the crying part only applies to me and my recent touchyness and massive tear production whenever I watch movies.
I'm so weird. Who cries in chinese cultural camp ): Pfft. But it was a sadddd movie (with a happy ending :D). Thought-provoking though, it made me question our values these days and realise how much of it is fading away. Hmm. Anyhoos.
School ended REALLY late, with mass ponning going on and whatnot. Went out with maria to vivo after school! (: Ate at superdog which was pretty awesome, and chilled at the top floor. Btw, superdog was only awesome because I spotted the STUDENTS' MEAL! :D
I think I'm only capable when it comes to spotting discounts. Ask jasmine :D It is the cheapo-ness drive which many people fail to realise its importance. Oh well, their loss. My brain never seems to have the ability to do anything else. My latest gpa clearly reinforces that fact. I, personally, am FINE with it, but teachers that know jean and joan are not.
STOP TELLING ME TO WORK HARDER! Bleah.
Oh, and it was pretty late when we ate and the christmas lights weren't turned on yet! So I went to ask this old security guard what time would they be turning on the lights. He said they probably wouldn't be turning it on outside cos of the rain, which made me pout.
I wanted to see pretty lights ):
Anyway, they DID turn on the lights in the end. But maria and I were pretty shagged from the whole day, so we went home a little while after we stole the swings from the little kids.
Somehow, it just doesn't feel like there is a proper CLOSURE to the end of the school term ya know. Probably because I know, deep in my bag, there's a freakin' thick stack of chem worksheets just waiting patiently for me.
Sigh, the life of a 'chem consolidation' student.
No comments:
Post a Comment