Sunday, November 15, 2009

My big day (:

Aww, today I just got married!

Nah, but close. Today I got confirmed (:


Me looking very holy holding up the bible! :D


Archbishop


Me looking even holier doing the reading :D

Okay, but I screwed up the reading ): Veh upset.
The words on the screen? I did not even see them beforehand cos they gave me HALF THE READING.
What the piang. So when I looked at the screen at the stand, I was like WHATTTTTTT?! WHY DID MY READING SUDDENLY CHANGE?


Mummy and I


Joan and I

I didn't get a chance to take a picture with Gou Gou who is my godma now. I don't think I'd start calling her godma now though, that'd be slightly weird.

Ahh, mummy made a really good lunch for me today (:

Oh yeah, I spent the whole day exercising yesterday! I feel so cool. I hulahooped, then went downstairs to waveboard, hulahooped somemore, did 3 sets of bridges, then went to run :D

Catch you later poops.

No comments: