Hmm, pondering is i should pon school. Hey, pon is inside pondering! I think that is like a sign from god that i should just go ahead or something.
But I dunno ): On top of that, I've got sucky chem consolidation for being the bottom few in class.
And this is what the teacher said to me.
"And you! *smacks my head with paper >:/* Such a disgrace! How are you going to explain this to your sister who is doing so well in IP?"
MY PROBLEM THAT I WAS GIVEN A WORSE BRAIN? Piangzxz. So annoyed please! ):
Okay, went out with jasmne for lunch at Long John Silvers on account that both of us had a craving for it :D
And on the bus ride there, after I um...laughed quite loudly numerous times, some ang moh guy in front turned back and said "CAN YOU SILENCE?" (No, I am not gramatically incorrect here. He didn't speak proper english.)
Sigh, being the sweet little girl I am, I actually shut up for the rest of the ride. But I had this urge to pull his shaggy ponytail and yank off his disgusting beard >:[
I mean like, if you really wanted to take public transport and have complete silence, WHY NOT TAKE A BLOODY CAB INSTEAD? HUH (you cheapo)?
I mean, it was weird enough that he was sitting with his equally obese wife and both of them were sooo silent throughout the journey. Hello, I was given a mouth for a reason dude! Bleah.
Met maria after that :D Who made me walk like 3 huge rounds round bugis. Oh well, good exercise! We were on a mission to look for her confirmation dress. Which turned out to be mission impossible anyway.
Decided to go rest in starbucks (which was blissss :D) then we went back to my house. Ate dinner and played with the waveboard! :D Hahaha, i have a gut feeling I'd get sick of it soon, but yeah. In the meantime, it just acts as my calorie burner.
Jean caught on really fast (: It was waaayyy better teaching her. Now marge is a jealous person. Hahaha! Next one would be joan, let's see how it goes ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment