FRIDAY:
:D MOLLY IS SO SHIZZZZZZZZ.
Like honestly.
MS LEONG (for coutersy's sake): *tripped over something*
Me: *started laughing*
Miss leong: Who was that who laughed *glares daggers at me*. Stop laughing now.
Me: *tries to stifle my giggles*
Miss Leong: Still want to laugh? You hope i trip and fall right now right?
Me: um..no.
Miss Leong: Keep quiet and don't laugh.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And we did the bouncy egg thing :D In which we dissolved the egg shell in dilute hydrochloric acid and the egg could bounce :D Freaking fun. Kept bouncing it and shermaine burst it in the toilet in the end :D
HEEHEE. I WANT TO SQUISH IT ON MOLLY'S BUTT. Like put it on the chair and make sure she sits on it.
>D
i seem so evil.
Oh yeah. anyway, I WAS SO FREAKING HOLY TODAY. LIKE I'M-PREPARING-FOR-NUNHOOD-HOLYNESS.
FREAKYYYYYYY.
Incident number 1 : Woke up today and i felt that my skirt was too short. And that i do look a tad slutty. So i wore marge's skirt instead.
I NEVER THOUGHT I SHOULD WEAR LONG SKIRTS.
Incident number 2: On the way to church i told joan i was going to pray for her to stop being so vulgar. And joan stopped saying f*** today.
QUEER. indeed.
Incident number 3: Jean said she felt sad cos' she was so busy. And i said "Pray to God and he will give you the strength to carry on"
LIKE WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?
Incident number 4: I've been going around and telling everybody i love them because i don't want to die with regrets.
As you can see, i've probably reached the like highest level of holiness or something :D
Oh and i can't post the indian dance photos picturesss D: idiot.
nevermind.
LOVE
MARIE
No comments:
Post a Comment