Indian dance was like WHOAAAAAA!
Even though our class didn't win, i think that we did pretty damn well :D AND IT WAS FUN!
WE ARE ALL WINNERS IN OUR OWN SPECIAL WAY! ok, shall stop sounding so cheesy
took like LOADSSS OF PICTURES but i don't have them yet D: ahh, and we took a class photo like FINALLY!
and I GOT INTO NJC :D
Yeah, i was initially so ecstatic until sara made me cry.
Daddy thinks i shouldn't go because he thinks the programme doesn't suit me but i HONESTLY DON'T WANT TO/CAN'T TAKE MY O'LEVELS.
I'll miss tons of people though.
Okay, not really tons. but well. a few.
WHOOO, then i can join indian dance in nj :D
I CAN'T WAITTTTT!
I wanna be in the same class as maria! After all you remain in your class for like 4 freaking years.
Lots of love,
marie
No comments:
Post a Comment