Friday, August 1, 2008

WHERE'S THE LOVEEEE :D

sueyi and me in the toilet. MATCHY MATCHY INDIAN DANCE COSTUMES!
i look nicer! i don't care!

omg, i just typed out a long post and POOF, ALL GONE!

ALL GONE *wails*

omg, you know what? Being the genius that i am, I JUST REALISED WHY THE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN EVERYBODY IN VILLAGE BY THE SEA SOUNDS SO STUPID.

Honestly. Okay, because in every conversation, there is like

LILA CRIED.

THEY CHANTED.

THEY SCREAMED.

SHE SCREAMED.

And these can honestly be repeated for like 3 times consecutively in the conversation. And by three times i mean something like

"And what about us?" Lila cried. ......She cried.......Lila cried.

Retarded much.

Oh oh oh and i uploaded the rest of the pictures on my friendster cos' blogger is so INEFFICIENT.

my friendster account is here!

AND TO SHERMAINE DARLING:

"muhree, you make lessons so fun. cos all we ever talk about is top 10. and yuting, sue yi as well (: i cant imagine classes without you. i almost died not talking to you for 25 mins because of the stupid dare! i had to pay you 50 cents if i talked. I ALMOST WANTED TO PAY OKAY!"


awww<3. I LOVE YOU! :D just so you know.

I honestly can't imagine lessons without you too D: and yuting, sueyi, esther, joan, angeline.

Really. Class would have been a total bore.

LOTS OF LOVE! <3
marie

No comments: