Saturday, November 24, 2012

Perfect excuses

Lulu once said I can be a professional excuse maker.

So if you ever need to get out of something, you can ask me what excuse to give. Lolol.

Appropriate consultation fees apply. Special discount for my good frenzzzz.

HEHEHEHEHE.

Nah, kidding.

Okay, here goes.

Slow Runner: I think I was born with a defective heart. Or lungs. Or a natural leg muscle disorder.

Big Eater: I need a healthy appetite so I can give birth to healthy kids next time.

Not academically inclined: I think when I was young mummy didn't stimulate my brain enough. She should have played classical music and read to me when I was in her womb.

In case you don't do well for A's: Mummy didn't give me birds' nest before my papers. This had a big psychological impact - I didn't feel loved, hence I was distracted and didn't do well.

Fat: God made me fat so I wouldn't be so vain.

Poor: Too much money makes you get caught up in the web of materialism.

OH WAIT. This was what I said to daddy about myself during our 9.6km walk HAHAHA.

It was a good bonding session even though daddy was dripping in sweat and I barely perspired.

Mummy was jealous when we came home.

Mummy: *acting cute* PETEEEE, I ALWAYS ASK YOU TO WALK FURTHER WITH ME BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO.

Me: Hehe because you have short legs and you walk slowly so walking too long with you would be boring!

But that's probably true because Daddy felt the need to keep checking his watch while we were walking and announce our speed every few hundred metres.

"Right now, we are walking at 5.8km/hour. That means it will take us ____ to reach the 3.8km mark."

"Oh! Our speed has increased. We are now averaging at 6.2km/hour."

"We have slowed down a little. Right now we are walking at 6km/hour"

Me: -.- Okaycan.

I also got a snazzy weighing machine (can tell body fat and water percentage!) for our house and everyone is obsessed with their weight now HAHAHA.

Before and after they exercise, eat, drink water, pee and poop, sleep... mummy and daddy have been weighing themselves every moment of the day.

But since A's are over, I shall stop being a sloth - sitting in front of the computer and watching running man and TVD till like 2.30am.

Though I was out the whole day shopping yesterday (cheated slightly- sat down for 2 hours to read a novel). Hehe. Had a muscle ache this morning from all that walking.

I MUST START MY DIET PLAN.

Okay, but I'm leaving for my cruise in 2 days and everyone knows the only thing you do on a cruise is eat 3 buffet meals a day.

LOSE WEIGHT? WHO AM I KIDDING :(

No comments: