Thursday, November 22, 2012

22ND NOVEMBER 2012

Bounced into school this morning announcing to the security guard uncle

"UNCLE! IT'S MY LAST PAPER TODAY! IT'S MY LAST PAPER TODAYYYYY!!!!",

expecting everyone to share my happiness. Hahahaha.

Yeah, okay. So A levels are over.

Over 20 foolscap pads (half of which are only half-used because I tend to throw them around and forget all about it), tons of 0.38 pen refills and pimples later,

I'M FINALLY FREE.



LOLOLOLOL

This is barely a quarter of my mess.

This is the study room....where I hopped from table to table because it would eventually get overcrowded with notes.

You should see the table in my room. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, I'm messy and disgusting.

At least I have something on my agenda - to pack my table!

AND GIVE AWAY MY NOTES BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN A EQUAL SHARING OF RESOURCES :D

Tomorrow is going to be a packed day of armpit hair removal, dental, eyelash perming and shopping with mumsypoo.

CRUISE IN FOUR DAYS. SO SEXCITEDDDD!

Ahhhhh. LIFE IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME.

No comments: