we're on to single digit countdown days. :O
Still am in half shock and denial that A levels are approaching so quickly but at the same time, I can't wait for it to be over and done with. Came home today and found my foolscap pad vandalised
(I realised my purple nail polish was indeed unsuitable for my skin and my nails are now painted sparkly silver instead :D)
GO THERESE!
was written by myself but Margie pudgy wrote
JIAYOU SISTA
KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
AWWWW :)
Oh yes. My pimple scars :(
My worst nightmare came trueee. I am now in acneville with 2 scars on my cheek because even though I
PROMISED PROMISED PROMISED
myself that I wouldn't burst those two lumps of evil....
I did.
And now I'm gonna be like, #BBcreamgirlforever or something :(
WHAT IF I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE?????
And as for my fats...
Me: Mummy, does this shirt make me look fat?
Mummy: No lah.
Me: *smiles*
Mummy: It's just you! Not the shirt! You're so BIGGGGG.
SOIRNG39R-19U4T9JEPIGJ-913RJ2093TJ409J
Uncode the vulgar words.
Anyhoos, this is my idea of revenge. (It's a true story btw hahahaha)
Mummy was on her way to church carrying a plastic bag with a bible inside (Don't ask me why she puts it in a plastic bag haha)
when a maid asked her,
"Aunty! Is today your off day?"
Mummy: *momentarily confused*
Maid: Is today your off day also? Where are you going?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
OMG MY MUM LOOKS LIKE A MAID HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Okay, time to focus on A's.
ALL THE BEST TO THOSE TAKING A LEVELS :D
Ending with a wise quote from Mr Lim!
"If you're too scared of failing, you'll never win."
"Ladies and gentlemen, the pen is in your freaking hand."
Okay, so maybe two wise quotes.
And this one is from me
"PRAY."
HAHAHAHAHA AMENNNNNNNNN! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment