Mummy: Pete, you can shower first because I know I'll take a longer time to shower than you.
Daddy: It's okay, I can use the kitchen shower.
Mummy: No, you can shower first. Don't you know you have a very good wife?
Me: *sniggers* What makes you think you're a very good wife?
Mummy: *haughtily* Ask daddy lah.
Me: (to Daddy) Is mummy a good wife?
Daddy: Gooood.
Mummy: *annoyingly smug face*
Me: Daddy is just saying that now because he's in front of you!
Mummy: Nonsense! I'm a good wife! *pauses* Well, even if he said no, I would have accepted it. Because I know he actually means yes.
I have never seen someone with so much faith in herself.
ALSO had the most hilariousssss dinnertime conversation the other day HAHAHAHAHA. I swear, I couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes.
Mummy: Daddy is very unromantic. The first year we were together, THE FIRST YEAR AH, he already told me "We won't celebrate valentine's day. I don't believe in this kind of silly things."
Me: Ooooh daddy, better be careful. Mummy still bears a petty grudge after 21 years.
Mummy: Then the second year I bought him a mug, and he said "I thought we already said we're not going to celebrate this kind of things?" People already buy leh! See, so unromantic.
At this point I was laughing sooooooo hard.
Joan: Wah, but your present also damn cui. Who gives a MUG on valentine's day?
Mummy: Excuse me! My mug was expensive. It cost NINE DOLLARS okay!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mummy: But as Daddy gets older, he gets more romantic.
Me: Reallyyy? How so?
Mummy: Yes, he's very sweet now. Always cuts fruits for me.
Me: HAHAHAHA how is that sweet?
Mummy: NEXT TIME YOU SEE WHETHER YOUR HUSBAND CUTS FRUITS FOR YOU LAH!
OKAY! #challengeaccepted
Mummy: *looks at me* Wait, you're not going to blog about this right?
HEHEHEHEHE. I LIKE TO SHARE GOOD STUFF ;D
2 comments:
I do adore your family. HAHAHAHAHA (I literally sat here and giggled even though you already told me HAHAHAHAHAHAH)
HAHAHA my mum is only occasionally amusing :D Anyway, I don't think she'll be very pleased if she sees this post HAHA.
Post a Comment