Friday, October 19, 2012

Purple nails


        


HAHAHAHA the number of times I was insulted in the past 2 days because of this nail polish amuses me.

Personally, I find the shade of purple quite appealing. It's like the purple chocolate smarties, no? :D

And anything that reminds me of chocolate or food makes me happy.

First, it was Joan and Daddy. 

Joan "Damnnnn ugly leh"

Daddy "Hmm, the purple doesn't match your skin tone. You are too yellow."

Ms Neo: Wah, somebody paint her fingernails ah.

Me: Hehe. I graduated already what!

Ms Neo: Very bright leh.

Me: My daddy says it doesn't match with my skin tone.

Ms Neo *pauses and stares* He does make a very good point.

Mr Ng KT OWNS at insulting. Last year he called me a man. Now, my status has been changed to "Ah lian" because of my nails.

"Does ending school give you the right to act like an ah lian? So ugly."

No comments: