By dark, I mean it was 8pm and hence the sky was dark.
I think I've been coping well so far with all the A level shizzapoo. So I'm in a bright happy place (for now)! :D Whether I'll do well ultimately....uh, that is another story.
BUTTT I have this huge pimple on my cheek that made mummy dramatically gasp and joan screech "THE! YOU HAVE A PIMPLE ON YOUR CHEEK!"
):
Amusing conversations today!
Maria: I can totally be a speaker to prevent bullying! Then I'll earn 1000 dollars per session because my talk will be SO good.
Me: Nonsense. To do this kind of thing you always need some kind of personal experience. Then you can relate. Like, you got bullied before.
Maria: Got what! I always get bullied by you.
Me: I BULLY YOU!?
Maria: Ya. You always say "Maria so flat"
Me: Wah, if you count it that way I also get bullied by you! You always say "Marie so fat! Marie never stops eating!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D I love how one letter can make all the difference.
Me to erina: I just read my old blog posts for an hour yesterday. I think I'm quite funny. Hehehe.
Erina: ... Uh, if I post what you just said on twitter now, everybody will think you're funny.
OH and moody cash in his attempt to be encouraging came up with a new analogy.
"Just push through this period yeahhhh? It's like a lady in labour."
Me: *starts laughing*
Moody Cash: Yesssss. When you're going through it, it's difficult. But once it gets out, POP, everything is okayyyy!
HAHAHAHAH! NJ has the best security guard ever :D
TWO WEEKS TO A LEVELS :O Never thought this day would come hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment