Marge once (rightly) pointed out that bragging about your sibling, is tantamount to bragging about yourself.
Okay, she actually phrased it like that "CANNOT STAND PEOPLE WHO BRAG ABOUT THEIR FAMILY LOR. IT'S LIKE BRAGGING ABOUT YOURSELF."
Similar genes, family pride, and all.
BUT WHO CAN HELP IT
WHEN I HAVE A SISTER THAT IS SO AWESOME AND SMART YET HUMBLE AND LOVELY AND WONDERFUL AND THE BEST SISTER EVERRRR!!!
Because she would never brag about herself, I shall do it on her behalf. Hehehehe.
Despite people comparing us all the time, I can never begrudge her achievements because I love Jean with all my heart and there is no one I would rather see succeed in life.
Not because she promised to take care of me when I'm jobless and broke (well - partly, hehe), but because she deserves it and her heart is good and true, as her brain is undoubtedly superior.
I'm truly honoured to have a sister like her.
LOVE YOU JEANIEPOOOOO :D :D
You're the greatest blessing God has given me and I'm going to miss you when you're away so, so much ):


No comments:
Post a Comment