All of it revolve around what is most important.
Nope, not exams.
It is our HUGEASS-AND-STILL-GROWING FATTER THIGHS. It's actually really scaryyyyy ): Plus, mummy said my butt looks like a pumpkin now >:(
So our conversation every half an hour basically goes like that
Me: Oh my momo! Marge your thighs are HUGEEEEE
Marge: We're in the same boat!
Me: DON'T LUMP ME WITH YOU!
Marge: Your thighs are the same size as mine
Me: AS IF. YOUR THIGHS ARE SO MUCH FATTER
Marge: *stares* Nope. Yours look damn fat from my point of view
Me: I hate you. Fine, we'll help each other lose weight
Marge: Deal. But you always bring food into the room! It's all your fault because you make me feel like eating.
Me: I ALSO NEVER OFFER YOU THE FOOD. Search your greedy soul.
Marge: Fine. We'll go on diet together.
Marge and I: *high-five*
....10 minutes later, both of us are snacking on chocolates.
#Whymydietneverworks
No comments:
Post a Comment